Welcome to the Bethany Library Page
The Library is located on the lower level at the Concord Rd. side of the church.
All are welcome to browse, read and check out books and materials.
All we ask is that when you sign out a book include your name and phone number.
See you there!
- Holiness of God by RC Sproul
- Mere Christianity by CS Lewis click here for details
- Divine Healing by RA Torrey
- Pilgrims Progress in Modern English by John Bunyan
- Basic Christianity by John Stott
- Cost of Discipleship by Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- Pursuit of God by AW Tozer
- The Great Divorce by CS Lewis
- Concise Theology by JI Packer click here for details
- Praying by JI Packer
- The Meaning of Marriage by Timothy Keller
- Crazy Love by Francis Chan click here for details
- Can Man Live Without God? by Ravi Zacharias
- Understanding your Young Teenager by Mark Oestreicher
- Boundaries with Kids by Henry Cloud
- What Do I Do When Teenagers Question Their Sexual Orientation by Steven Gerali
CHILDREN'S FICTION with family devotional for advent
- Jotham's Journey by Paul Ytreeide
- Tabitha's Travels by Paul Ytreeide
- Bartholomew's Passage by Paul Ytreeide